Step-by-step code installation guide
How to install exit popup on Drupal:
Follow this step-by-step guide to install Wheel of Popups on Drupal. We've written this guide without technical mambo-jumbo to help get you started quickly.
Didn't sign up for free exit popup?
If you have not already signed up for our free exit-intent popup for Drupal, please create a free account
before following the instructions below to install your Drupal popup.
Follow these easy steps & install Drupal popups:
Click Structure in the main navigation menu.
Click + Add Block.
Complete the following settings for your new block:
- Block title: Provide a title for your block, ex. Wheel of Popups Install Code.
- Block description: Provide a description of the block, ex: Track website analytics with Wheel of Popups's Install code.
- Block body: Paste the Wheel of Popups install code.
- Text format: Choose Full HTML. Please note thatin some versions of Drupal, you may need to clickPlain Text Editor beneath the Block Body field to ensure that your text is entered as HTML instead of rich text.
- Region settings: Choose 'Footer' for your default theme.
- Visibility settings: If you do not want the Wheel of Popups install code to track analytics for certain pages, add them in this section. Otherwise, skip this section.
Click Save block.
Still need help?
Please contact us
if you still need help or if you have any questions about Wheel of Popups. We're here for you, don't you forget that.